Cubic Telecom Ltd. is a global connectivity software company providing embedded connectivity solutions to the Automotive, PC and IoT industry verticals. Founded in 2006, the company which is headquartered in Dublin, employs over 100 people and this number is growing week on week. Chief Executive, Barry Napier, recently closed a Series C funding round to the value of €40 million, which comprised both strategic and institutional investors – Audi Ventures (Investment arm of Audi AG), Qualcomm (largest chipset manufacturer), ISIF (Ireland Strategic Investment Fund) and Valid (one of the leading SIM manufacturers).
To date, Cubic has successfully partnered with mobile operators globally to offer a seamless, high speed connectivity solution to its end customers. Forging these partnerships is critical in enabling to Cubic to scale its business internationally.
Cubic Telecom is a global connectivity platform company offering mobility solutions that power connectivity for leading Internet of things (IoT), machine-to-machine (M2M) and mobile device companies across the globe.
- Real-time OTA capabilities
- Multi-IMSI SIM solution
- Split billing/sponsored content
- Intelligent platform
- Complete end-to-end solution
- Unique Tier 1 network footprint
- Applications and technologies are embedded into devices at the manufacturing stage, enabling simple logistics and marketing for device manufacturers.
- A full end-to-end solution eliminating the need to work with a multitude of companies
- The intelligent platform features a rich, cloud-base connectivity platform, real-time billing options, high-scalable modular architecture and enterprise-class security