On December 10th Enterprise Ireland hosted an APAC wide virtual event celebrating some of the world leading technology innovations coming out of Ireland for the insurance sector. Eight Irish companies took part –
- Boxever – which offers a data based customer personalization platform
- Claimvantage – international provider of cloud based life claim management software
- Docosoft – designer of bespoke insurance and claims management technology systems
- Fenergo – delivers end to end client management system, keeping clients protected from regulatory change
- Fineos (ASX listed) – delivers core systems for life, accident and health insurers globally
- Unitek – An early stage no-code automation platform servicing insurance and banking customers
- Visible Thread – Language analysis and simplification tool for use in customer communications
- Zarion – An enterprise work management system that enables companies to plan and manage operations.
Led by the Australian Enterprise Ireland team and opened by Irish Minister of State for Trade Promotion, Robert Troy, the event was attended by over 100 decision makers and influencers from throughout the region with participants accessing from ANZ, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Japan and Korea. And in a world first for Enterprise Ireland, the audio of the session was simultaneously broadcast in English, Japanese and Korean.
The format was 10 minute pitch and Q&A sessions from each company, meaning that we were able to get through it all in 90 minutes. There has been a huge amount of follow up activity between attendees and Irish companies and we look forward to more similar events in 2021. For anyone interested in watching, a recording of the event is available – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information